- 700 USD
- 140 USD
- 11 days
We are Studio intO, a global design and innovation research agency. We’re working with our client to find professionals who have experience with hypervisors, and are willing to share their perspectives and experiences with a knowledgeable researcher.
Participants will be asked to engage in two separate 2.5-hour remote interviews. We are offering participants $700 USD in return for their time. We will be running both sessions between August 29th and September 9th.
- Mid Level
- 1Can communicate and read in English
- 2Have extensive experience (prototyping/implementing) using hardware development kits; boards/sensors
- 3Work in IoT embedded development
- 4Have experience with Linux, C/C++, and moderate experience with Python
- 5Have experience developing firmware and/or middleware “coding to bare metal”
- 6Preferably have experience with one or more other bare-metal hypervisor/s
Address of the job
Semiconductor engineer San Jose ca
Hourly Rate: 60-100
Total Price: 999999999
Expected Hours: 12499999
San Jose, CA, USA
Experience level: Associate Experience required: 2 Years Education level: Associate degree Job function: Engineering Industry: Consumer Electronics Compensation: View ...
Real-time developers for paid gig
Hourly Rate: 200
Total Price: 600
Expected Hours: 3
Studio intO is conducting a study involving EMBEDDED hardware/software developers with Real-Time development experience. As a starting point, intO, an innovation ...