Call Center Agent
Customer Service Management
Remote Customer Service
- 100 - 1500 USD
- 4 - 15 USD
- 1 day or less
We are Djobzy, you haven't heard about us because we wanted to keep our project a good secret before our Global Launch.
Djobzy is a Canadian GiG Economy / Social Media that is the first of its kind. We are on a mission to dramatically grow our business and as a result, we are seeking talented Customer Service experts to be able to take a lot of load off our shoulders and give us great ideas along the way.
Your responsibilities are: (but not limited to)
- Flexible working hours (Weekends required)
- Super great command of English
- Being creative and passionate about the project and the problems we are trying to solve
- You should be available at least 40 hours a week
- Responds promptly and with a sense of urgency to requests for service and assistance
- High level of comfort learning new technology and systems
- Ability to holistically understand interrelated systems and processes
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Utilizes available systems and tools to execute established processes
- Quick learner who is comfortable with rapid change and continuous learning
- Clear and courteous speaker with pleasant phone presence
- Proactive listener who seeks clarification when needed
- Possesses excellent written communication and follow-up skills
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations calmly and efficiently
- Meets commitments, is punctual and accepts responsibility for own actions
- Highly organized with an ability to prioritize daily tasks as needed
- Works well independently and as a supportive team member
- Requires minimal day-to-day instruction
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Outlook
Please don't only copy-paste resumes,
1 Please sign up here, see our concept and our mission, and let us know what you think you can do for us.
2 Let us know which CRM System is more beneficial based on the nature of our business and what phone system you suggest.
3 Please share the 3 first steps you would take in your first days to improve our customer service and have better connections with customers.
There is the chance to work with our project for an extended amount of time and get bonuses along the way and promotions. Also, the possibility to become a shareholder and grow with the company is there.
Good Luck to you
Address of the job
Beaver Road, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7N 3H5, Canada
No Data Found!