Other in Management / Business
- CAD 75 000 - CAD 80 000
- CAD 36 - CAD 38
- 2 094
- 12 months
If Political Science and PR had a baby, it would be made for this role!
Our Real Estate Community Relations Firm runs as a team, with everyone expected to contribute by consensus to planning, strategy, and execution according to the needs of each client/project. Providing assistance under the direction of the Firm’s Principals and other team members, this unique role brings the opportunity to operate as a community liaison for a variety of on-going public consultation projects. From internal delegation, to ensuring external timelines and strategic direction are underway, someone with excellent interpersonal skills will thrive in this role.
This role will also involve being in the field gathering a full understanding of community issues and public perspectives. Attending workshops and public hearings, understanding opinion leaders, creating project materials, and being up to date on zoning regulations and municipal planning approvals where needed. You will be the touchstone for information. Disseminating communication and providing updates for our clients as well as The Firm. Leading meetings or taking minutes when needed, ensuring clear understanding between all parties.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, outgoing, and comfortable with flexible hours. Some evening and weekend work will be required. If you enjoy variety, possess a great team attitude & enjoy the odd happy hour, we encourage you to apply.
$75,000 - $80,000+ annum DOE
- Collaborate with clients to establish a clear project understanding, strategic direction, and timeline
- Develop and implement community consultation programs including: researching community organizations and opinion leaders; monitoring relevant historical media coverage; and sourcing and sustaining an appropriate supporter base
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of zoning regulations and municipal planning approval procedures in relevant areas
- Provide regular progress reports to clients as needed
- Attend client meetings, and where necessary, lead/facilitate meetings in order to report back to the Director of Client Services and Project Coordinators as required
- Delegating tasks to the Project Coordinator and managing successful completion of each task, on time
- Prepare project material including display boards, summary documents, communications material, databases and reports
- Plan, execute and attend community events (Public Information Meetings, Stakeholder Workshops, Public Hearings etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of community issues and local political perspectives
- You will also assist as required in the growth of the business by attending industry and community special events
- Post-secondary education in urban planning, political science, communications or a related field
- A minimum of two years professional experience in urban planning, real estate development, communications, municipal affairs, political campaign organization and management or a related field
- Outstanding relationship building and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a high-level of professionalism and tact
- Organized, detail-oriented and skilled at managing multiple priorities.
- Event planning and execution experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Resourcefulness and the use of creative thinking to solve problems
- Experience with presentation creation
- Applies genuine interest and passion for real estate development and planning processes
- Valid Driver’s License
An innovative solutions provider dedicated to matching top Executive Assistants with top producing Real Estate professionals.
Address of the job
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Protocol and Public Relations Manager
Hourly Rate: 40.00-46.00
Total Price: 83518.00-95607.00
Expected Hours: 2082
Squamish Nation Main Office, Seymour Boulevard, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Full job deion PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION IN NORTH VANCOUVER CLOSES: Open Until Filled Great opportunity to join the Squamish Nations community ...
Talent Relationship Manager
Hourly Rate: 33.00-57.00
Total Price: 70000.00-120000.00
Expected Hours: 2111
DarkVision Technologies Inc, Gostick Place, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Full job deion Your Job DarkVision is seeking a Talent Relationship Manager responsible for building a pipeline of A-player, contribution-motivated talent from ...
Hourly Rate: 62.00-78.00
Total Price: 129000.00-163000.00
Expected Hours: 2085
Scott Construction Group, Canada Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada
About Scott Scott Construction is a well-known and trusted General Contractor & Construction Manager based in Western Canada. With offices ...
Corporate Partnerships Lead
Hourly Rate: 51.00-62.00
Total Price: 108000.00-130000.00
Expected Hours: 2106
440 Cambie St #101, Vancouver, BC V6B 2N5, Canada
Full job deion Accelerating Impactful Ocean Action Through deep knowledge and investment, Ocean Wise creates impact in the water ...